When Friends Become Family

15:30:00


"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."- Muhammad Ali

These past few years I have come to learn what true friends really are. And now I know that finding a true and loving friend is one of the best gifts you could ever ask for. When I met my best friends I never imagined that they would be that important to me. I never had a best friend before so it was all very new to me. Fast forward six years…and I can’t imagine my life without these girls in it. They’re family.

I guess I figured the meaning of true friends when I didn’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything else other than myself around them. I think what I would miss the most would be those hearty laughs and smiles we shared and our amazing conversations. 


"There's a miracle called friendship
That dwells within the heart,
And you don't know it happens
Or when it gets its start.
But the happiness it brings you
Always gives a special lift, 
And you realize that friendship
Is life's most important gift. "
                               - Anonymous


"A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."


I'm extremely grateful for all my friends I have. Friends that have truly become family. I know I'm blessed just because I have them and you my readers should be grateful for yours as well. 


A million and one thank you's would not be enough, so I'll just say a prayer for you all. And since I regard my amazing anomalies as friends as well, this prayer is for you as well. 

Dear God, I'm thankful for my friends and for everything that they are. I'm thankful for the kindness they have shown me in different aspects. That you will always be happy and filled with joy I pray. I pray that you never run out of reasons to laugh and smile; that you be safe and healthy; that you find true friends who will always be there for you no matter what ; that you experience growth; that you are brave enough to ride on your own spirit and that you succeed in anything you do. 

Love, 
Tomisin x
-
Remember to hit us up on social media : Instagram- @Justanomlaiesblog | Twitter- @Justanomalies

You Might Also Like

3 comments